project rain

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sonic Boom

I guess Asians were bad this year, Santa decided to give a very bad present this year.

It is really a devastation when an aftermath happens right around the corner. Things would have been worse if there wasn't a Sumatra. We should be thankful that most of Malaysia was protected by Sumatra island.

The day is not over yet, and they are expecting more tsunamis.



Till now, up to 24 earthquakes has been detected in the vicinity of the disaster. Click here for real-time information

My condolences goes to the families who have lost the loved ones. You can't help to wonder and pause why these things happen. May God bless your soul.

I am still looking for information for those interested to contribute. I shall post later when I have them.

BJ 3:46 PM